Thank you for your interest in our Academy. We look forward to having your students walk the halls of Brighter Horizons Academy.
You may click here to download more information about requirements for admission.
STEP ONE: Application
- One registration application per student
- $50 application fee
STEP TWO: Document Submission
- Copy of birth certificate
- Updated Immunization records
- 2 years of Final Report Cards
- 2 years of State Testing results
- Disciplinary Report from Previous School
- All documents can be submitted via email, fax (972) 675-2063, or by dropping at the front office. Please note: in order to expedite your admission process, submit all documents at once. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
STEP THREE: Examination
- To be scheduled after all required documents are submitted. The examination covers material from student’s previous year. For example, a student applying for 3rd grade will be tested on 2nd grade material.
All fees are non-refundable:– $50.00 non refundable registration fee if a wait list fee has not been paid– $100.00 non-refundable testing fee for grades Pre-K through 12th-$1000.00 new family enrollment fee (should the Academy deny your child’s admission, the family fee of $1000.00 is refunded)
- If testing with Sylvan Learning Center (for families that live outside of Dallas/Fort Worth area) the $1000 family enrollment fee must be received within 5 business days.
STEP FOUR: Principal Review
- Prior to enrollment, the principal reviews each student’s file. There is a possibility that he may request an interview with the student and/or parents.
- Once the Principal approves an application, we will send the family an approval letter or decline letter letting you know if the child meets our requirements. In order to receive an acceptance letter all financial obligations must have been met.
The tuition schedule is provided below. This tuition schedule is for the next school year:
|Number of Students||2016-2017 Tuition||Monthly Installment|