Re- Enrollment for 2017-2018
Re-enrollment for 2017-2018 is now closed. If you have not re-enrolled your child(ren) yet, please contact our Office of Enrollment by phone: 972-675-2062 ext. 125 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Since the deadline for re-enrollment has passed, please note that seats cannot be guaranteed for your child(ren) for 2017-2018 if you have not completed the process yet. If you wish to apply for re-enrollment at this time, you will be placed on our waiting list along with new applicants for 2017-2018 and you will be charged with a $50 late fee.
Re-enrollment is not complete and therefore seats cannot be guaranteed if the re-enrollment fees have not been paid.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING RE-ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS:
1. The completed forms (online re-enrollment form and medical forms) must be submitted with fees by Friday, January 13th, 4:00 p.m. After this date, seats are not guaranteed as they will be offered to new students on the waiting list. If a space is still available, a $50 LATE FEE will be applied in addition to the re-enrollment and registration fees.
2. All outstanding balances to BHA must be paid in full prior to the final decision regarding the re-enrollment status of your child. Failure to bring an outstanding balance to current, will result in disenrollment of your child(ren) for 2017-2018, no exceptions.
3. All outstanding health records must be submitted prior to the final decision regarding the status of your child.
4. ANY STUDENT WITH ACADEMIC DEFICIENCIES OR DISCIPLINE ISSUES IS NOT GUARANTEED RE-ENROLLMENT FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR.
5. In order to secure your child’s re-enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year, the first tuition installment must be paid by May 8th, 2017, 4:00 p.m. If the first tuition installment is not received by May 8th, 2017, your child (ren) will be taken off the 17-18 rosters and the seat(s) will be given to the next child on the waiting list.
6. For parents who decide to withdraw student(s) during the summer, a 30 day written notice is required prior to the first day of school, in order for the first installment of tuition to be refunded. The re-enrollment and registration fees are non-refundable. Please see the Parent/Student Handbook about 30-day written notice for withdrawal process during the school year.
7. The academy reserves the right to refuse and/or terminate enrollment, at any time, to students at the discretion of the academy.
8. By applying for re-enrollment, both parents/guardians and student(s) agree to comply with and be subject to BHA rules and policies as set forth in the Parent/Student Handbook, and updated from time to time, available online at http://www.bhaprep.org/
Thank you for your continued cooperation and support. We look forward to another great year full of knowledge, faith, and success in sha’ Allah!
Jazakum Allahu Khayran,