It’s not too late to transfer to BHA!
We currently have spots available in every grade level. One benefit of transferring this school year, is that it guarantees your spot for next school year*.
Check out our amazing facility and find out what makes us unique!
Want to know more?
- Email our Office of Enrollment to find out more about the process.
- Listen to our interview with Radio Azad to hear what our Dean of Student Affairs has to say about our Academy.
- Check out our extracurricular activities
- Find out more about our graduation programs
Want to come in for a visit?
- Sign up to attend our Sneak Peek Preview on Monday, October 10th. Click here for more details.
- Schedule a tour during the month of October and you will receive a custom gift bag!
If you are ready to enroll, it takes only 3 Simple Steps
1. Complete the online registration form & pay $50 application fee
2. Submit all required documents
3. Schedule an appointment for admission testing & interview*
And then we take it from there. Once the Principal approves an application, we will send the family an approval letter or decline letter letting you know if the child meets our requirements. You may contact the Office of Enrollment for more information on requirements.
Office of Enrollment
*Prior to enrollment, the principal reviews each student’s file. There is a possibility that he may request an interview with the student and/or parents.
Our Dean of Student Affairs & Athletics, Akram Mutawe, went on air with RadioAzad and discussed the Academy’s mission and vision, and what makes Brighter Horizons Academy so unique as an Accredited Islamic School in the DFW area.
Click here to listen to the complete interview.