Basketball is one of the world’s most popular and viewed sports. Playing basketball has many benefits such as improving cardiovascular health, self discipline, and mental development.
Boys Basketball Contact Information
Junior Varsity & Varsity Coach: Finis Craddock
6th Grade Middle School Coach: Paul Wilkett
7th & 8th Grade Middle School Coach: Abdul Rahman Kafry
Email the Athletics Department
Please check back at a later date for 18-19 schedule
Boys Basketball Coaches
Varsity and Junior Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
- Garland native who played point guard for Garland High School
- Selected as McDonald’s All American nominee and received All Region and All District honors.
- Was awarded an athletic scholarship to play guard for Central Michigan University where he earned his degree in Sports Management.
- Coached youth basketball for a local AAU basketball team for four years.
- Currently teaches Health and PE at Hickman Elementary
“Brighter Horizons Academy is a model educational institution that produces generations of leaders to be successful in this life and the Hereafter.”
“Brighter Horizons Academy aims to develop practicing Muslim leaders who are lifelong learners that serve their diverse community and global society as respectful citizens.”