- Weekly Newsletter – 04/30 – BHA’s Junior World Affairs Council is Top 10 Most Active Clubs in DFW!
- Weekly Newsletter – 04/23 – Help us Provide 10,o00 Iftars to Muslims this Ramadan!
- Weekly Newsletter – 04/16 – Ramadan Kareem!
- Weekly Newsletter – 04/09 – BHA Student Accepted into 2 Highly Selective Universities!
- kly Newsletter 04/02 – Water Well in Honor of Ihab Muhanna in Mali
- Weekly Newsletter 12/18 – BHA Film Festival
- Weekly Newsletter 12/11 – PYP Learning Experiences
- Weekly Newsletter 12/4 – Blood Drive Next Week
- Weekly Newsletter 11/20 – ‘Fall’ into the Remembrance of Allah
- Weekly Newsletter 11/13 – Happy World Kindness Day!
- Weekly Newsletter 11/6 – Manners in Speech
- Weekly Newsletter 10/30 – Respecting Authority
- Weekly Newsletter 10/23 – Introduction to Khuluqun Adheem
- Weekly Newsletter 10/16 -Introduction to Khuluqun Adheem
- Weekly Newsletter 10/2 – Club Registration is Now Open!
- Weekly Newsletter 9/25 – National Merit Scholars
- Weekly Newsletter 9/18 – Message from Our Board of Directors
- Weekly Newsletter 9/11 – On Campus Students Return
- Weekly Newsletter 9/04 – Important Information for Returning on Campus
- Weekly Newsletter 8/28 – Fasting the Day of Ashura
- Weekly Newsletter 8/21 – 1st Week of School
- Weekly Newsletter 8/14 – Back to School!
- Weekly Newsletter 8/07 – Drive Thru Pickup Information
Alumna, Alaa Ammuss, on Good Morning Texas
BHA Alumna, Alaa Ammuss, talks about the new BHA uniforms she designed on Good Morning Texas and what this opportunity means to her! We are so proud of you Alaa!
Alumna, Alaa Ammuss, on Dallas Morning News
Malala Yousafzai, world-renowned girls’ education activist and the youngest ever Nobel Prize winner, sent her heartfelt congratulations to the Brighter Horizons Academy class of 2020.
3145 Medical Plaza Dr.,
Garland, TX 75044
“Brighter Horizons Academy is a model educational institution that produces generations of leaders to be successful in this life and the Hereafter.”
“Brighter Horizons Academy aims to develop practicing Muslim leaders who are lifelong learners that serve their diverse community and global society as respectful citizens.”