This is our third year competing in Volleyball with T.A.P.P.S. against other Dallas-area private schools.
Volleyball is a Fall sport invented in 1895 by YMCA physical education director William G. Morgan. It is the only high energy and zero body contact team sport you can play indoors or outdoors.
Volleyball requires skill, fitness, strategic thinking, and the desire to play as part of a team. Whatever level you play at, volleyball can enhance your life by improving overall fitness and coordination.
We currently have two volleyball sports programs:
- High School TAPPS Volleyball Program (9th-12th)
- Elementary and Middle School Volleyball Program (5th-8th grades)
Please check back at a later date for 18-19 schedule
High School Basketball and Volleyball Coach
High School Assistant Volleyball Coach
- This is her first year coaching volleyball.
- Played competitive volleyball for 7 years.
- Was captain of the BHA Varsity volleyball team since it began in 2012.
- Was the official captain when BHA was accepted into TAPPS for two years in a row.
- Won Honorable Mention All District in 11th grade and 2nd Team All District in 12th grade for BHA.
- Enjoys coaching volleyball because she feels like this is what her purpose is for BHA.
- Fun fact: She is planning on playing college volleyball at UTD in the Spring while also majoring in business management.
3145 Medical Plaza Dr.,
Garland, TX 75044
“Brighter Horizons Academy is a model educational institution that produces generations of leaders to be successful in this life and the Hereafter.”
“Brighter Horizons Academy aims to develop practicing Muslim leaders who are lifelong learners that serve their diverse community and global society as respectful citizens.”