We are very pleased to announce the arrival of our new uniforms!
- Pre-K navy shirts are available through Verona. Pants are navy and can be purchased from any store.
- KG – 5th girls new plaid jumper (available in short and long sleeves). Pants are navy and can be purchased from any store.
- KG – 5th boys polo shirts have been replicated in better quality fabric. Pants are navy and can be purchased from any store.
- Middle School:
- Girls’ new tunic (available at Verona). The color of the pants and hijab have remained navy.
- Boys may now wear a polo shirt (available at Verona) but the color of the pants remains navy.
- High School: The design and color of the girls and boys uniform have not changed based on students’ preference
- Girls’ tunics have been replicated in better quality fabrics. Pants are gray (can be purchased from any store).
- Boys’ shirts have been replicated in better quality fabrics. Pants are gray (can be purchased from any store).
Please note that this is a transition year which means students may choose to wear the previous year’s uniform or purchase the new ones.
The entire collection is on display and available for purchase at Covered Bliss, a local storefront at:
Richardson Texas 75081 Hours of operation are Monday – Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please enter “BHA” when prompted for an access code to view products.
3145 Medical Plaza Dr.,
Garland, TX 75044
“Brighter Horizons Academy is a model educational institution that produces generations of leaders to be successful in this life and the Hereafter.”
“Brighter Horizons Academy aims to develop practicing Muslim leaders who are lifelong learners that serve their diverse community and global society as respectful citizens.”